Senior Analyst - Onboarding and Client Care - Ireland
You will be responsible for leading a team who support client onboarding and provide a customer care servicedesk.
- Understand and follow all current processes
Classify and register all financial institutions and provide first line review
Complete and review due diligence profiles, evidence and sanctions reports
Prepare Tax Information Exchange reporting
Review sanctions screening results
Onboard new client information as required and provide first review
Support the use of technology in all processes in order to control risk and improve efficiency
Understand the system design and how it is applied
Configure system as required for Deal Room and Investor Portal functions
Suggest and specify technology improvements in pursuit of efficiency
- Deputize for the Operations Manager in his absence.
- Support the measurement and reporting of performance using well considered indicators
- Support the invoicing process in order to minimize debtor days.
Key result areas
- Competent and knowledgeable team member who understands both system and process
- Exceed clear efficiency and performance metrics
- FATCA and CDD services delivered accurately and on time