Senior Administrator - Guernsey
Support the Team Manager in ensuring the efficiency of the section and that all processes undertaken are in line with the Company’s procedures
- Understand and interpret the Fund’s documentation and the relevant legal framework, regulations and anti-money laundering regulations
- Follow Company procedures at all times
- Assist in controlling and co-ordinating work loads in the section.
- Assist with the day to day work and training of Administrators.
- Assist with overseeing quality and control and meeting time deadlines.
- Ensure work is undertaken in accordance with the company’s procedures & check lists and meets deadlines.
- Assist in ensuring all outgoing correspondence, calculations and presentation of work is of the highest standard.
- Liaise confidently and knowledgably with clients
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Effective communication across the Ipes Group
- The preparation of briefing papers, ensuring the smooth running of the section’s board meetings, AGM’s, etc.
- Attend board meetings; assist with taking of minutes and presentation of reports.
- Ensure AGM’s are held annually, proxies and other notices are despatched and responses monitored.
- Assist with the smooth running of the Investment, and Call and Distribution process.
- Assist with the production of management, interim and audited accounts and support the section’s Head with the production of accounts.
- Bookkeeping and review ledgers regularly.
- Liaise with key personnel in client groups to ensure that all operational issues are communicated effectively.
- Assist with ensuring all client requests are responded to effectively
- Communicate any client related issues of concern to the section’s Line Manager
- Attend and participate actively in regular team meetings.
- Make positive suggestions as to how effective changes can be made to improve the procession of workflow.
- Assist with maintaining on-going review and updating of procedures for the Company.
- To manage workloads effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure the compliance monitoring of the Funds are adhered to by all of the team.
- May act as a Signatory