Ipes has been chosen to provide administration services to Lonsdale, a leading UK Private Equity firm, to support the closing and administration of their debut fund Lonsdale Capital Partners Fund L.P. The fund closed at the hard cap of £110m in April 2016. Ipes will provide all services to the fund from their London office.
The fund reached its final close after nine months of fundraising. Lonsdale’s fund will continue to invest at the smaller end of the mid-market in British and European companies with an enterprise value of between £10 million – £50 million.
The founding partners of Lonsdale commented: "We are very pleased to have this support from both our existing long-term investors, and also several new investor relationships from Europe and the US. We are now actively looking to invest in UK and European cash generative businesses and already have a strong pipeline of opportunities to explore."
Lonsdale’s first fund has attracted interest from a close knit group of investors from Europe and the US, of which 80% comprise pension funds, fund of funds and family offices. The remaining 20% has been committed by HNW individuals from Lonsdale’s network, many of whom previously participated in deal-by-deal investments led by Lonsdale as well as the firm’s own partners.
Ross Finegan from Lonsdale Capital says, "We chose Ipes because of their expertise and specialism in private equity. Their dedicated support during the closing made the process seamless and a natural extension of our team."
You can find out more about Lonsdale here.