Ipes is sponsoring the BVCA Tax, Legal & Regulatory Conference for the 7th consecutive year.
This year’s conference is taking place at 1 Wimpole Street in London on Thursday 26 November.
This conference is designed specifically for COOs, CFOs, Finance Directors and industry professionals with a focus on compliance, legal & accounting affairs and tax.
It will cover the practical impact of the technical issues faced by Private Equity and Venture Capital practitioners and advisers, including:
• Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS)
• Fundraising challenges
• UK Limited Partnership reform
• Engagement with regulators
• The Register of People with Significant Control (PSC)
• Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
If you would like to attend, please register here
*This conference is open to BVCA members only.