Please vote for Ipes in the Unquote awards 2013
Ipes has been shorlisted in the Fund Administration firm of the year category in the Unquote British Private Equity Awards 2013.
Justin Partington, Ipes’ commercial director says “Following a record number of entries this year we are delighted that our firm has been recognised alongside some of the leading names across the industry for our client work and beyond over the last twelve months.”
A summary of our achievements upon which the shortlisting is based is outlined below.
• Moved business forward decisively winning a number of significant mandates and dominating the listed funds market.
• Growth was achieved against a backdrop of regulatory change and an ownership change during which we had full client support and did not lose a mandate.
• Launched market leading AIFMD compliant depositary service
• Won one of 2012’s largest fund switch mandates for an international asset manager with £212bn AUM from a global bank. Comprises six funds with combined assets of $1.2bn.
• Enabled a specialist fund manager providing subordinated capital to the European mid-market to complete a last minute relocation, bringing a fund onshore to meet UK government requirements.
• Achieved a key milestone in our technology platform Capital Tracker of independent top-tier consulting firm review reporting it to be market leading in client access, task management, banking and document management and more integrated than competitor systems.
• Launched the industry’s most comprehensive training programme, iLearn – with a dedicated training officer co-ordinating a programme of internal and external experts.
• Amongst those on legislative frontline for the industry. In regular contact with the FCA and Treasury with regards to AIFMD.
To help us win the award we would really appreciate your support by voting for us at the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9PKL9YS. Voting closes on 10 September.