Administrator - Guernsey
- Execute the duties of the role diligently and professionally.
- Deliver the Ipes Client Charter.
- Act in accordance with the Ipes Code of Conduct.
- Promote and support the aims and help to deliver the strategy of the Ipes Group.
- Support and foster collegiate and friendly interpersonal relationships at all levels.
- Administer investment / divestment process in line with standard Company procedures.
- Administer the drawdown and distribution processes.
- Undertake company secretarial tasks.
- Respond to investor and client queries.
- Book keeping of basic transactions.
- Preparation of basic financial statements.
- Undertake general administration tasks for the team’s client base.
- Maintain the various registers for the teams clients.
- Help on matters relating to customer due diligence.
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping/accounting.
- Good numeracy and IT skills.