Administrator - Corporate Services - Luxembourg
To prepare administration and other related administration activities driven by client needs and to ensure that all processes undertaken are in line with the Company’s procedures.
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with the Fund’s or Company’s documentation, relevant regulatory requirements and anti-money laundering regulations
- Follow Company procedure at all times.
- Liaise confidently and knowledgably with the clients daily
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ensure correct recording of revenue
- Communication with team
- Time management
- Undertake company secretarial tasks such as preparation of AGM’s, EGM’s and Board minutes, ensuring their smooth and timely running
- Administer investment and divestment transactions, call and distribution processes and management of the related cash transactions
- Payments processing (expenses, transactions, etc.)
- Undertake general administration tasks for the team’s client base
- Filing of accounts with different bodies (e.g. RCSL, Cssf, BCL)
- Arrange legalisation/apostille of documents
- AML/KYC support to the Compliance Officer
- Liaise with bank for opening of bank accounts
- Maintain client corporate documentation according to internal filing procedures
- Maintain the various client’s registers
- Respond to Investors and clients queries
- Liaising with external parties (Investors, Banks, notaries, auditors, etc)
- Co-ordination of the domiciliation agent’s obligations
- Communicate any client related issues of concern to the Assistant Manager of the Company.
- Attend and participate actively in team meetings