Historically, outsourcing has appealed to start-ups because it can be an expedient and cost-efficient solution for back office fund administration.
However, the challenges facing fund managers in the recent economic downturn, including longer fundraising cycles, underperforming portfolio companies and growing cost pressures, have broadened its appeal to larger fund managers.
We work with clients as part of their team to provide comprehensive support to fund managers wishing to outsource some or all of their back office fund administration. In particular we specialise in areas such as managing calls and distributions, carry calculations, compliance and investor reporting.
In our experience, investors recognise the advantages of working with an experienced administrator and see the additional oversight and control a third party brings as good value.
The benefits of outsourcing include:
- The ability to allocate costs at fund level so the fund pays, rather than the manager
- Cost savings through the removal of overheads relating to fixed staff costs
- Vital human capital through the release of investment managers' time
- The flexibility to match resources to peaks and troughs in activity
- Access to expertise in fund administration, regulation and legislation
- Access to broad knowledge of current trends in reporting and investor terms and conditions
- Access to the latest fund administration technology without having to invest in it directly
Click here to download our Outsourcing brochure.
What our clients say
"The benefits of dealing with a specialist team were evident and following our experience we would certainly work with Ipes again"
"It is like you work for us, the client."
For more information, please contact Justin Partington.