Our listed funds practice
Our listed funds practice has extensive experience in assisting closed ended fund managers domiciled either in the UK or offshore who are listed or looking to list on stock exchanges including the LSE, AIM, SFM and CISX. We have also worked closely with many funds planning to IPO.
Services In addition to our comprehensive range of fund services we offer specific capabilities for listed funds, including:
- Accounting services including maintenance of accounting records, preparation of accounts for audit and calculation of fees and expenses payable by the company;
- Company secretarial services including the provision of registered office facilities, convening board meetings and corporate governance activities;
- Stock market notifications and statutory reporting to investors in line with Stock Exchange, Transparency Directive and AIC requirements;
- Determining Net Asset Value per share as needed in accordance with LSE and Prospectus guidelines; and
- Full administrative services in relations to investment activity including the making, holding and realisation of investments and safe custody of documentation.
With full service offices in each of our four locations, we are well placed to service clients with fund structures spanning multiple jurisdictions. For example, we frequently work with Channel Islands or Luxembourg domiciled funds with a UK office and a London listing.
Head of Listed Funds
T +44 (0) 20 7798 0929
What our clients say
"The experience of the Ipes listed funds team stood out and they have an excellent reputation in the market. The quality of their systems, and in particular the level of tailoring and their understanding of the listed private equity sector, was a major influence in our decision."