Luxembourg is the second most important fund domicile in the world after the US and a prime location for the pan European and global distribution of investment funds.
Extensive tax treaty benefits, combined with a multi-lingual and highly-skilled work force, have supported the growth of Luxembourg as a popular domicile for investment funds.
Ipes (Luxembourg) S.A.
Our Luxembourg office provides a full range of central administration services for regulated private equity structures including SIFs and SICARs. These include:
- Accounting and NAV computation
- Registrar and Transfer Agent services
- Financial reporting
- Domiciliation services
- Carried interest computation
- Communication with investors
- Administration in general including capital calls and distributions
- Assistance with fund set-up and co-ordination with other service providers such as lawyers, custodians and tax advisors
- Statutory compliance including VAT and Tax
Additionally we support investment holding companies and unregulated fund structures such as Soparfi’s in the same areas.
Ipes (Luxembourg) S.A. is licensed by the Ministry of Finance and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (http://www.cssf.lu/).
For more information about Luxembourg, visit http://www.lff.lu/s/home/.
For detailed directions on how to find us please click here.
124 Boulevard de la Pétrusse
Tel +352 24 870 -1
Fax +352 24 870 870
T +35 2 24 870-1
09/07/2013 | Event
09/04/2013 | Event
08/04/2013 | News
20/11/2012 | Event
13/08/2012 | Article
30/05/2012 | Event